Soft-sealed flanged gas valve
Made of ductile iron EN-GJS 400-15, full bore valve, NBR fully vulcanized wedge. Use a sliding element with low friction. Wedge nut made of forged brass - replaceable. Sealing cork made of sealing spindle with sealing ring, protected against contact with the medium. Epoxy coating at least 250 microns according to EN ISO 12944-5. Product code according to EN 19; EN 1171.
• Stainless steel spindle with rolled thread
• Flange connection according to EN 1092-2; (DIN 2501) pressure PN10; PN16
• Product in accordance with EN 13774
• Packing cork protected against dirt penetration
• Epoxy coating at least 250 microns in accordance with EN 14901 GSK RAL certificate
• Low-friction double-spindle bearing that works horizontally and vertically
• Sealing cork made of sealing spindle, protected against contact with the medium
Application: Gas pipeline networks.
Working conditions: temp. from -20˚C to + 60˚C, pressure up to 1.6 MPa
Ductile iron EN-GJS 350-22 LT temp. from -30˚C
SS bolts for housing and bonnet
With ISO upper flange for drive
With electric or pneumatic drive
With inductive or electromechanical sensor
With opening indicator
16 other products in the same category:
• Ball seat made of replaceable PTFE • The ball is made of stainless steel grade 1.4301 • NBR or Viton spindle seal + Teflon ring • The construction of the valve allows disassembly • Corrosion protection according to EN 14901 • Stainless steel spindle improved in class 1.4021 • Ductile iron body EN-GJS 350-22-LT • Product according to EN 13774; EN 1983 • Interchangeable spindle seals •...
• Ductile iron body EN-GJS 400-15 • ISO 5211 drive connector (upper ISO flange) • Three plain bearings • Special form of loose shaft lining with shaft crossing • Product designation in accordance with: EN 19, EN 1171 • Stainless steel shaft 1.4021 (not attached) with bottom mounted in blind hole in body • Terminal connection according to EN 1092-2 (DIN 2501), pressure PN10, PN16 •...