Reservoirs are used in the chemical, food, pharmaceutical, wastewater (waterworks, treatment plants) and other technological facilities. Tanks are made in different shapes according to needs. Tanks for special purposes of storage or transport of hazardous substances are made with a special design - double-walled tank. Orientation: horizontal, vertical, at the request of the client. Bottom:...
Magnetic filter for boilers
Compact magnetic filter for boliers. Body construction in polyamide PA66 + 33%FV. Stainless steel filter AISI 304, 800 microns. Connection M - G3/4" UNE-EN ISO 228. Magnetic element Neodymium RE35 11.000 Gauss. Maximum working pressure 3 bar. Maximum working temperature 90ºC
1. Compact magnetic filter for boilers
2. Body construction in polyamide PA66 + 33% Glass Fiver
3. Cap construction in polyamide PA66 + 33% Glass Fiver
4. Stainless steel filter AISI 304, 800 microns
5. EPDM PEROX as a hydraulic seal
6. Magnetic element Neodymium RE35 11.000 Gauss.
7. Brass ball valve acc/ UNE-EN 12165
8. Brass connection fitting acc/ UNE-EN 12165
9. Maximum working pressure 3 bar
10. Maximum working temperature 90ºC
11. Connection on boiler side with free nut female, G3/4" UNE-EN ISO 228
12. Connection on system side with male G3/4” UNE-EN ISO 228
13. Compatible fluid: Water and water with glycol
By going through a set course, the fluid is forced to cross the mesh of cartridge and enter the filtration chamber, where simultaneous action of magnet, filtering cartridge and the specific geometry in different phases, the water is filtered from the ferrous sludge. First, the sudden cross-section variation (the filtering chamber has a greatest diameter than the conduit) slows down the fluid motion and, consequently the entrainment rate of the particles suspended in it, this preventing them from avoiding the action exerted by the magnetic fields.
The large particles collide with the mesh of the filter cartridge and then slow down before circulation again. The magnet placed inside a cylinder at the centre of the filtration chamber, attracts all the impurities having magnetic characteristics. In this way, all magnetic (ferrous residues) and nonmagnetic (algae, sludge, sand, etc.) contaminants in the system are retained in the filtration chamber.
10 other products in the same category:
Safety shower for emergency decontamination and washbasin for rinsing the eyes. Safety shower is used in facilities, rooms where chemicals, aggressive liquids are present and there is a possibility of spraying, spillage of a person with a dangerous liquid, acid or base. High quality safety shower. Consists of a shower and nozzles for rinsing the eyes with a sink. Activation via pull lever and...
- The housing and cover are made of 1.4301 stainless steel (AISI 304). - NBR / EPDM valve circumferential seal according to ISO 1629 - Replaceable seal on the cover that prevents backflow. - Detachable connections (screws, washers and nuts) that connect the elements are made of stainless steel. - Nominal connection diameters in accordance with PN-EN ISO 6708. - The valve designation meets...
Range: DN50 to DN600. - Knife Gate Valve on/off or regulation with rising stem. - Molded monobloc body -Unidirectional water tightness: Flow direction indicated on the body with an arrow. - Installation between flanges ISO PN10. - Small retention zone. - Gate with a beveled cutting edge guided in the body with little backlash. - Guaranteed closure, without risk of blockage. - Standard polished...
• Stainless steel spindle with rolled thread • Flange connection according to EN 1092-2; (DIN 2501) pressure PN10; PN16 • Product in accordance with EN 13774 • Packing cork protected against dirt penetration • Epoxy coating at least 250 microns in accordance with EN 14901 GSK RAL certificate • Low-friction double-spindle bearing that works horizontally and vertically • Sealing cork...