Ductile iron pipes
The ductile iron pipes are manufactured according to ISO 2531(Ductile iron pipes, fittings and accessories for pressure pipelines); EN545 (Ductile iron pipes, fittings and accessories and their joints for sewerage applications); Cement mortar lining are applied according to ISO 4179 (Ductile iron pipes for presure and non-pressure pipelines Centrifugal cement mortar lining General requirements); Zinc coating are applied according to ISO 8179-1 (Ductile iron pipes-External coating-Part 1: Metallic zinc with finishing layer).
Advantages of Ductile Iron Pipes
- Inherent resistance of ductile iron adainst corrosionalong with improvement of this resistance via various coatings
- Appropriate resistance againts pressures such as water hammer and external pressure like traffic loads and etc.
-Suitable for use in loose ground with high level of subterranean water
- Resistance against electrical currents due to use of rubber gasket at the joint points
- Adequate resistance against damages caused by displacement and transportation
- Flexibility and adaquate resistance against landslide,on faults and earthquake-prone region
- Great potential for cuttuing and reaming
- Appropriate for mountainous areas due to lack of need for especial bedding and precise considferation of soil compaction and trench depth
- High working pressures comparing to other types of pipe
- Low-pressure drop as a result of lower pumping cost due to larger actual inside diameters and C coefficient of the pipes
- 100 years of lifetime
Application Areas of Ductile Iron Pipes
- Potable water pipelines
- Industrial and domestic sewerage networks
- Conveying of sea water
- Irrigation and drainage networks
- Water treatment plant networks
- Firefighting systems
- Artificial snow making machine
a) External coatings:
- Metallic zinc with finishing layer, in accordance with ISO 8179-1;
- Zinc rich paint with finishing layer, in accordance with ISO 8179-2;
- Epoxy coating, in accordance with EN 14901;
- Polyethylene sleeve, in accordance with ISO 8180;
- Alloy of zinc and aluminum with or without other metals, having a minimum mass of 400 g/m2, with finising layer;
- Extruded polyethylene coating in accordance with EN 14628;
- Polyurethane coating in accordance with EN 15189;
- Cement mortar coating in accordance with EN 15542;
- Adhesive tape;
b) Internal coating (linings):
- Portland/Blast furnace slag/sluphate/high aluminum cement mortar, in accordance with ISO 4179;
- Cement mortar lining with seal coat, in accordance with ISO 16132;
- Epoxy coating, in accordance with EN 14901;
- Polyurethane lining in accordance eith EN 15655;
c) Coating of the joint area:
- Epoxy coating;
- Polyurethane coating
13 other products in the same category:
• Stainless steel spindle with rolled thread • Flange connection according to EN 1092-2; (DIN 2501) pressure PN10; PN16 • Product in accordance with EN 13774 • Packing cork protected against dirt penetration • Epoxy coating at least 250 microns in accordance with EN 14901 GSK RAL certificate • Low-friction double-spindle bearing that works horizontally and vertically • Sealing cork...
1. Compact magnetic filter for boilers 2. Body construction in polyamide PA66 + 33% Glass Fiver 3. Cap construction in polyamide PA66 + 33% Glass Fiver 4. Stainless steel filter AISI 304, 800 microns 5. EPDM PEROX as a hydraulic seal 6. Magnetic element Neodymium RE35 11.000 Gauss. 7. Brass ball valve acc/ UNE-EN 12165 8. Brass connection fitting acc/ UNE-EN 12165 9. Maximum working pressure 3...
Current: 8-48 V Total length: 470 mm Total height: 190 mm Width Total: 365 mm Group: Welder Material: Plastic Product dimensions: 470x365x190 Range of pipe diameters: DN90 To the application: Domestic natural gas installation Gross weight:18,4 kg
Safety shower for emergency decontamination and washbasin for rinsing the eyes. Safety shower is used in facilities, rooms where chemicals, aggressive liquids are present and there is a possibility of spraying, spillage of a person with a dangerous liquid, acid or base. High quality safety shower. Consists of a shower and nozzles for rinsing the eyes with a sink. Activation via pull lever and...
Reservoirs are used in the chemical, food, pharmaceutical, wastewater (waterworks, treatment plants) and other technological facilities. Tanks are made in different shapes according to needs. Tanks for special purposes of storage or transport of hazardous substances are made with a special design - double-walled tank. Orientation: horizontal, vertical, at the request of the client. Bottom:...
- The housing and cover are made of 1.4301 stainless steel (AISI 304). - NBR / EPDM valve circumferential seal according to ISO 1629 - Replaceable seal on the cover that prevents backflow. - Detachable connections (screws, washers and nuts) that connect the elements are made of stainless steel. - Nominal connection diameters in accordance with PN-EN ISO 6708. - The valve designation meets...
Range: DN50 to DN600. - Knife Gate Valve on/off or regulation with rising stem. - Molded monobloc body -Unidirectional water tightness: Flow direction indicated on the body with an arrow. - Installation between flanges ISO PN10. - Small retention zone. - Gate with a beveled cutting edge guided in the body with little backlash. - Guaranteed closure, without risk of blockage. - Standard polished...
DN x ESP: 16 x 2.7mm - L: 4m DN x ESP: 20 x 3.4mm - L: 4m DN x ESP: 25 x 4.2mm - L: 4m DN x ESP: 32 x 5.4mm - L: 4.0m DN x ESP: 40 x 6.7mm - L: 4.0m DN x ESP 50 x 8.4 mm - L 4.0m DN x ESP 63 x 10.5 mm - L 4.0m DN x ESP 75 x 12.5 mm - L 4.0m DN x ESP 90 x 15 mm - L 4.0m DN x ESP 110 x 18.3 mm - L 4.0m DN x ESP 125 x 20.8 mm - L 4.0m DN x ESP 160 x 26.6 mm - L 4.0m